H’Hen Nie (L) and Catriona Gray (R) met each other again following their involvement in the Miss Universe 2018 pageant. Iman Noelle Oubou (C), who was among the judges at Miss Universe 2018, also participated in the event. Both H’Hen Nie and Catriona Gray were among the Top 10 finalists of Miss Grand Slam as announced by Global Beauties. Previously, H’Hen Nie had become the first Vietnamese representative to ever win the Timeless Beauty award by Missosology. Catriona Gray, who made the Top 5 in the Miss World 2016 pageant, had previously won the Timeless Beauty award in 2016. Two years later the girl from the Philippines was crowned as Miss Universe 2018. H’Hen Nie was forced to wrap up on the way to New York Fashion Week due to the weather conditions. The Ede ethnic girl marked a historical landmark for Vietnamese beauty upon clinching a Top 5 spot in the grand finale of the Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Thailand on December 17. H’Hen Nie oozes charm as she wears a blue and black outfit. Catriona Gray appears graceful in a pink dress and leather coat accessorised by stone jewelry. Catriona Gray and H’Hen Nie seem friendly throughout the event.
- Vietnamese designers to attend New York Fashion Week 2019
- Vietnamese models to attend New York Fashion Week
- Gigi Hadid steals the show in a striking red trouser suit as she attends New York Fashion Week
- New York Fashion Week
- Watch: Antrim woman Nicola Glass continues Kate Spade's legacy at New York Fashion Week
- Northern Ireland designer Nicola Glass's colourful designs wow New York Fashion Week
- Antrim woman continuing legacy of designer Kate Spade at New York Fashion Week
- At New York Fashion Week, Where to See and Be Seen
- Kanye West Was Booked to Perform at New York Fashion Week. That Was News to Him.