Truong Viet Dung, deputy director of the Hanoi’s Department of Planning and Investment, speaks to Hà Nội Mới (New Hà Nội) newspaper on what the city has done to become a leader in attracting foreign investment. Hanoi remains Vietnam’s most appealing destination for foreign investment Hanoi attracts investment for environment and consumption of agricultural products Worker at an assembly line of the South Korean-invested Synopex Viet Nam Co Ltd in the Quang Minh industrial park in Hanoi. — VNA/VNS Danh Lam In the first six months of 2019, Hanoi remained a leading locality in attracting foreign investment. What is Hanoi doing to attract foreign investors? Our investment and business environment has improved considerably. This is a driving force for the city to attract foreign investors. From early 2019 to June 20, Hanoi has attracted more than US$4.9 billion in foreign investment – accounting for 28.6 percent of the total foreign investment in the country. It is estimated that in the first six months of 2019, Hanoi was the top locality in the country in attracting foreign investment with a total sum of about US$5.3 billion. Some highlights could be mentioned including the $500 million multifunctional entertainment complex with a horse… Read full this story
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev to attract foreign investments to Uzbekistan from U.S.
- Myanmar draws over 4.15 bln USD of foreign investment last fiscal year
- China’s Foreign Investment Door Opens, But Only Barely
- France Wants to Become Leader in Foreign Investment in Russia
- IDA boss issues warning about Ireland's ability to attract foreign direct investment
- West Midlands welcomes foreign investment boost
- Foreign Investment in Canada Is Only Really Slowing in Energy
- Foreign investments in France hit 10-year high
- German Bundeswehr Mulls Opening Its Ranks to Foreign Nationals – Reports
- Fears foreign investment will slow because of ‘green’ requirements
Hanoi ranks top in attracting foreign investment have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.