The Hanoitimes – The mayor expressed his wish that the Church and the faithful members will continue to contribute more to Hanoi’s socio-economic development in the time ahead. Hanoi mayor highly values LDS Church’s achievements Hanoi mayor presents Tet gifts to disadvantaged parishes Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung has visited the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (North) and the Hanoi Evangelical Church to convey his wishes ahead of the upcoming Lunar New Year (Tet holiday). Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung and representatives of the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (North). Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn On behalf of the city’s leaders, Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung wished the Church and all the faithful members a new year of happiness and prosperity. He briefed on important achievements in socio-economic development of Hanoi in 2018, notably the guarantee of social security and living standards. Hanoi is appreciated as one of 10 dynamic developing cities in the world, Chung stressed. He expressed his thanks to Protestant dignitaries and followers for partnering with the city in many activities over the past years, especially in health check-ups and treatment for the poor, contributing to the capital’s development. … Read full this story
- Evangelical churches gain ground in Pope's crisis-hit Argentina
- Laid-off Wrightbus workers demonstrate outside church
- Church which received £15m in donations 'heartbroken'
- Businesses seen as pioneering contributor to Hanoi’s development: Mayor
- Evangelicals See Trump Impeachment as an Attack on Their Values
- AG opinion sought but Yona mayor's office at normal operations
- Workers stage protest outside church service
- Hanoi, Phnom Penh actively exchange development experiences
- F1 CEO surprised at construction progress of Hanoi’s race track
- Hanoi studies Canada’s experiences in smart city development
Hanoi mayor conveys his wishes for Evangelical Church ahead of Tet have 303 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.