Ha Giang shines in Hostelworld’s list 11 up-and-coming destinations for 2019.
Ha Giang province is described as the most beautiful place in the area, with its sweeping landscape sceneries. Bordering China, the panoramic views over the terraced rice fields will blow you away.
Coron in Philippines tops the list, followed by Arugam Bay and Ella in Sri Lanka, Labuan Bajo and Holbox in Mexico, Nusa Lembongan in Indonesia, Unawatuna in Sri Lanka, Ha Giang province in Vietnam, Beirut in Lebanon, Yasawa in Fiji, Goreme in Turkey.
Earlier, Vietnam has been named among the 14 best destinations which are worthy of a visit in 2019, according to a list released by Forbes, a US business magazine.
Eclipsed by other Asian countries for decades, Vietnam finally is getting its moment. Forbes said that pho is always flavorful, the Buddhist pagodas remain breathtaking and the festivals continue to be vibrant. But the magazine adds on some elevated experiences: Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An’s new spa services (Visiting Masters and Mindful Moments initiatives); InterContinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort’s basket boat piloting and lantern-making lessons; and Pullman Da Nang Beach Resort’s unique coffee-making class.
Vietnam aims to receive about 18 million foreign visitors and carter to 85 million domestic ones in 2019, and earn more than VND700 trillion (US$30.2 billion) from tourism, according to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Ha Giang soars in popularity as 2019 travel destination
- Vietnam shines in Forbes’s list of best destinations of 2019
- Ha Giang farmers engage in community-based tourism
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 Halloween Week songs and dances: Full list revealed
- Ha Giang’s Khau Vai love market festival to start in April 28
- Hoang Su Phu Phi, Ha Giang develop sustainable tourism
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 Week 5 songs and dances: Full list revealed
- Ha Giang official denies involvement in exam cheating scandal
- Ha Giang province’s exam cheating scandal revealed