WiseGuyReports.com adds “Anti Acne Cosmetics Market 2019 Global Analysis, Growth and Opportunities Research Report Forecasting 2025” reports to its database.
Anti-Acne Cosmetics is a kind of Cosmetics for Acne persons, including products like Anti-acne skin care facial cleansers, moisturizers, emulsion, toners, masks, and spot treatments to heal and etc.
The global anti-acne cosmetics sales is estimated to reach about 161 M Units by the end of 2017, which is expected to reach 193.3 M Units in 2022. Overall, the anti-acne cosmetics products performance is positive with the current environment status.
Currently, there are many players in anti-acne cosmetics market. The main market players internationally are Clinique, Proactiv, Murad, Neutrogena, Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Mentholatum, Kose, Doctor Li and etc. Brands like Kiehl’s, Pond’s, Cetaphil and some others are also playing important roles in anti-acne cosmetics industry. The market is not so concentrated for now and is seeing to be more dispersed.
Europe is the biggest production areas for anti-acne cosmetics, taking about 37.42% market share in 2016 (based on revenue). Japan followed the second, with about 24.69% market share (based on revenue in 2016). In Consumption market, sales of anti-acne cosmetics in China will increase to be 49.7 M Units in 2017 from 40.0 M Units in 2012, which is the biggest consumption area in current market pattern. Europe ranks the second largest consumption area, with sales volume and market share of 40.3 M Units and 25.92% in 2016.
There are many different types of anti-acne cosmetics. Based on basic active ingredients, the market can be segmented into: Salicylic acid, Benzoyl peroxide and all natural ingredients. Salicylic acid and Benzoyl peroxide are the most commonly used and efficient types. Women are the largest consumer group, with consumption market share of 62.19% in 2016.
In the past few years, the price of anti-acne cosmetics show a slightly decreasing trend and we expect the price may keep the trend in a short period. However, as the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of anti-acne cosmetics. Therefore, to some extent, the companies are facing a risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding capacities and aiming at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. At the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The total competition market for anti-acne cosmetics will become more intense, while the market is going to be more concentrated for high end anti-acne cosmetics.
The global Anti Acne Cosmetics market is valued at 2390 million US$ in 2018 and will reach 3220 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Anti Acne Cosmetics market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Anti Acne Cosmetics in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Anti Acne Cosmetics in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Anti Acne Cosmetics market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Anti Acne Cosmetics market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
To study and analyze the global Anti Acne Cosmetics market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
History Year: 2014-2018
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/3744144-global-anti-acne-cosmetics-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Norah Trentemail us here
- House sales to continue declining in 2019 as Brexit uncertainty and lack of supply hinder activity
- Housing round-up: 2018 was a good year for East of England, but 2019 will see price growth fade
- China to pass US in retail sales this year: forecast
- Fevertree sales fizz as tonic maker cheers bumper summer
- Bosch Group's 2018 sales reach historic high of EUR 77.9 billion
- Spain’s luxury market pins its hopes on Asia and millenials
- Investments that may stand to you in 2019 as economy slows
- Report: 1.2 million sqm of industrial, retail and office spaces to be delivered in 2019, setting a new yearly record
- Stocks Fall on Pessimism Over Trade; Bonds Edge Up: Markets Wrap
- Reeling in the sales: Angling Direct posts surging revenue on back of international growth
- Factories Offer Mixed Omens for Global Growth as Year Begins
- Coca-Cola bottler shares fall flat amid spending slowdown fears, despite core profits fizzing
- Primark sales sweeten the pill as retailer outperforms Christmas gloom
- Where Some of the World’s Top Hedge Funds Will Invest in 2019
- Easyhotel sees sales rise but warns of lower margins in the year ahead
- Revealed: YP business desk’s share tips for 2019
- Business ideas to make you rich in 2019
- Study: CEO confidence in growth dips dramatically
- Prime property predictions for 2019: the Americas
- Commission slashes Italy’s economic forecast as EU growth slows amid multiple uncertainties
Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market 2019 Industry Analysis, Share, Growth, Sales, Trends, Supply, Forecast 2025 have 878 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.