After realising that the key force in preserving this piece of national heritage are young people, ethnic people in Gia Lai province have attached great importance to engaging children and teenagers in gong sessions, as well as traditional folk singing and dancing classes.
The sound of the gong echoes at the communal house of Kon So Lal village, Ha Tay commune, Chu Pah district several times every month. Thanks to the passion of village elders, many young people in the village are now highly skilled in beating and performing gong tunes.
- Yes, Cultural Appropriation Is an Issue in the Bike Industry
- Cultural transformation in the suburbs
- German Culture: Facts, Customs and Traditions
- The value of good employees in the age of social business
- In-brief: iPhone rival launches, military RFID, Berners-Lee gong
- 20 Mind-Body Treatments That Actually Work
Gia Lai works hard to preserve values of gong culture have 161 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.