After realising that the key force in preserving this piece of national heritage are young people, ethnic people in Gia Lai province have attached great importance to engaging children and teenagers in gong sessions, as well as traditional folk singing and dancing classes.
The sound of the gong echoes at the communal house of Kon So Lal village, Ha Tay commune, Chu Pah district several times every month. Thanks to the passion of village elders, many young people in the village are now highly skilled in beating and performing gong tunes.
- Gia Lai works hard to preserve ethnic cultural identities
- Bản in : Gia Lai works hard to preserve ethnic cultural identities
- Preserving Central Highland cultures and identities
- Teaching gongs to young generations in Mo H’ra village Saturday Report
- Teaching gongs to young generations in Mo H'ra village
- Art & Entertainment News 29/8
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 10/2
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 9/3
- Art & Entertainment News Headlines 6/2