PARIS: Former Renault and Nissan head Carlos Ghosn and his wife invited friends to a US$260,000 Carnival party in Brazil last year and charged it to his employers, documents seen by AFP show, a move Ghosn’s lawyer defended as a routine corporate function for a multinational CEO. Carlos Ghosn invited several guests to a Carnaval party in Rio de Janeiro in 2018 that was paid for by the Renault-Nissan alliance he used to lead. (Photo: AFP/Eric Piermont) News of the party is the latest evidence of Ghosn’s expensive lifestyle to emerge as his time as one of the top executives in the auto industry faces fresh scrutiny following his arrest in Tokyo last November. According to documents seen by AFP, which confirm a report in the Express magazine, Ghosn invited eight couples to watch the Carnival parade in Rio de Janeiro in February last year from a beach-side luxury hotel. While the guests were asked to pay their own air fare, the invitations specified that local teams would take charge of transport, lodging and other expenses. “On behalf of Mr and Mrs Ghosn, I have the pleasure to inform you that they would be delighted if you would accept to… Read full this story
- Home Party - Decorating For the Event
- Chiropractic Billing, Technology, and Transparency
- Do You Know All the Marriage Related Parties?
- For a Fun Yuletide - The Perfect Christmas Party Planning
- Relying on an EMR System For Coding and Proper Clinical Documentation Could Lead to Disaster
- Should Your Practice Be Billing Codes For Telephone Consultations?
- Your Party Planner Timetable
- Incident-To Billing - When Should it Be Used?
- Physical Therapy Billing Part 1
- Introduction to Chiropractic Billing Software
Ghosn held US$260,000 Rio party billed to Renault Nissan, documents show have 296 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.