The Hanoitimes – At least 2,600 international reporters from news agencies around the world, including Reuters, NHK (Japan), AP, AFP, and Yonhap (South Korea) have come to Hanoi to cover the second US – North Korea summit on February 27 and 28. Hanoi people and the second US – North Korea summit Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi: A convergence of interests Kim Jong Un boards train for Vietnam meeting with Trump International reporters covering the second summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un will have a chance to enjoy free tours around Hanoi, Ha Long Bay and Ninh Binh, according to the information announced by representative of the Vietnam National Tourism Administration (VNAT). International reporters cover the second US – North Korea summit to get free tours around northern Vietnam. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn Accordingly, they will be able to register for free tours to best destinations in northern Vietnam, including Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay and Ninh Binh province. The free tours, to be arranged by leading travel agency Saigontourist, is an effort to give Vietnamese tourism a boost. At least 2,600 international reporters from news agencies around the world, including Reuters, NHK (Japan), AP, AFP,… Read full this story
- Testimony by Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer, could eclipse US-North Korea summit
- Residents of China border city hope U.S.-North Korea summit spurs peace, and business
- China is the US-North Korea problem
- Multi-million dollar projects can boost North Korea-U.S. nuclear talks: South Korea minister
- The Latest: UN chief applauds ‘truly historic’ Koreas summit
- The high-stakes meeting Trump hopes will help end the North Korea stalemate
- Time running out on North Korea’s deadline to US on nukes
- North Korea's Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump sign denuclearisation agreement in Singapore
- North Korea hails summit with South as 'immortal achievement'
- North Korea conducts artillery firing at Kim’s order
Foreign reporters covering US – North Korea summit to get free tours around northern Vietnam have 318 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at February 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.