Many employees of Saigon Power Company have taken turns to work relentlessly so that they can handle incidents as quickly as possible. In the managing ward, chief of the shift on the third day in the lunar year Dinh Tho Tong and his colleagues were watching carefully the chart of power net 22kV of the districts 1 and 3. Statistically, more than 20 power incidents were repaired from the final day last year to the second day of the new year of the pig. Meantime, to retain the city’s good view, thousands of sanitation workers have cleaned roads relentlessly. Sanitation worker Nguyen Van Thanh said all sanitation workers had to clean the roads before the New Year Eve, and then they were eligible to have one day off; just 20 percent of them had to work on the first day of the lunar new year to make sure all paths clean. Sanitation workers are fishing litter to retain the Nhieu Loc- Thi Nghe canal clean (Photo: SGGP) Last but not least, to retain the Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe canal’s view, sanitation workers had to start working from 6 AM in the second day of the lunar new year. The… Read full this story
- Fifa 18 Winter Upgrades and FUT Lunar New Year update – latest release date news and how they affect Ultimate Team
- China greets lunar new year with celebrations, travel rush
- 'Overwatch' Lunar New Year 2019: When Will Year Of The Pig Event Start?
- Celebrate Lunar New Year at the Mandarin Oriental
- Breakfast Links: Happy Lunar New Year, You Punks
- SF’s Chinese New Year Parade celebrates the pig
- Dead Zebra reveals upcoming Year of the Pig Android figurine to celebrate Chinese New Year
- New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop to Be Dedicated to ‘Press Freedom’
- New Year’s Celebrations Across Europe Marred by Violence
- Raúl Castro’s New Year’s Speech: U.S. ‘Blames Cuba for All the Ills of the Region’
For city’s beauty, workers keep working in lunar new year have 335 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.