Capitala’s Dallas office adds to direct origination platform and healthcare industry expertise
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capitala Group, a provider of capital to lower middle market companies, announced today that Glenn Flinn has joined the firm as Director and will be responsible for relationship sourcing and the origination of new business opportunities in its recently added Dallas, Texas office.
/EIN News/ — Mr. Flinn brings 25 years of experience in lending to middle market businesses, including many in the healthcare services industry, to Capitala Group. Prior to joining Capitala Group, he was a Managing Director at Monroe Capital and a Director at CapitalSource Finance where he was responsible for new business origination and managing relationships nationally, with both equity sponsors and investment banking firms.
“We are excited to add Glenn to the Capitala team,” said Joe Alala, III, Chairman and CEO of Capitala Group. “Glenn’s notable experience and healthcare expertise will be a valuable resource as we grow Capitala Group’s portfolio and capital sources. We look forward to working with him to execute on our equity growth fund and credit fund strategies to help more small businesses succeed.”
Mr. Flinn earned his M.B.A. in Finance from The University of Texas at Austin and B.S. in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia. He is a member of the Association for Corporate Growth, Commercial Finance Association, Turnaround Management Association, and The Finance Forum.About Capitala Groupwww.CapitalaGroup.com.
Steve Arnall[email protected]
Katina Cole Jakubowski[email protected]
SOURCE: Capitala Finance Corp.
- Vikram Pawah appointed as the CEO of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand
- Renault-Nissan to Open New Research Office in Silicon Valley, Fourth Major Automaker in Area
- EMG Motor Group expands with opening of new Ipswich Mitsubishi dealership
- FCA’s New London Office Will Focus on Finance, Open End of the Year
- Panthers begin ‘a new era’ with hiring of three-time Stanley Cup winner as head coach
- Maryland-based South Moon Under to expand under new owners
- Vector Informatik India opens new regional office in Bangalore
- J.J. McDonnell expands at new Elkridge location
- Groupe Renault appoints new network operations director
- BMW Group Malaysia gets new MD, CEO – Harald Hölzl