Over 100 firms join International Trade Fair of Northwest Region The International Trade Fair of the Northwest Region 2019 opened in Dien Bien Phu city in the northwestern province of Dien Bien on March 30 More than 100 organisations and businesses of Vietnam, China, Laos and Thailand have joined the International Trade Fair of the Northwest Region 2019 that was opened in Dien Bien Phu city in the northwestern province of Dien Bien on March 30. The event, which will run until April 5, has 280 booths introducing goods and services of different localities of Vietnam and foreign firms, along with a trading area and a food court. On display at the fair are manufacturing-mechanical products, machines, industrial and agricultural equipment, office equipment, and handicrafts. Le Van Quy, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Dien Bien province, said that the trade fair is part of the national trade promotion programme which has been approved by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The regional-level event is of important economic and political significance, aiming to promote the images and potential for socio-economic, trade, service, culture and tourism development of Dien Bien and other Vietnamese and foreign localities, he said. Quy held… Read full this story
- Chinese manufacturing recovering, but demand now a concern: EU business group
- Small U.S. businesses were already struggling. Then coronavirus hit
- Treasury briefing U.S. airlines on $32 billion grant program: sources
- Just 1.4% applicants for UK coronavirus business loan were successful
- Amazon 'orders millions of masks' for its staff as businesses take matters into their own hands following studies showing lower rates of infection in countries where their use was enforced
- Cemex resumes Mexico operations after brief pause due to coronavirus
- Tuesday briefing: Dominic Raab steps up as Johnson ails
- Exxon lops 30% off 2020 spending, deeper and later than rivals
- Trump says would like to reopen U.S. economy with a 'big bang'
- Former WHO executive and Number 10 advisor reveals four-step 'exit strategy' to ease UK out of lockdown - with small businesses to reopen on April 27 and pubs back in action by May 18
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/4 have 350 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.