January budget revenue rises 7.5 per cent State budget revenue was estimated at a total of VND144.6 trillion (US$6.15 billion) in January, representing a rise of 7.5 per cent over the same month of 2018. The month’s budget collection was equivalent to 10.2 per cent of the target for the full year. According to the latest report from the Ministry of Finance, domestic revenue accounted for more than 83 per cent of the total and rose by 5.3 per cent over January 2018. Revenue from crude oil was estimated at VND4.5 trillion, up 5.7 per cent. Imports and exports maintained their growth momentum in the first month of 2019, the ministry said, adding that trade revenue reached VND19.5 trillion, or 10.3 per cent of the plan for the full year. Budget spending was estimated at VND92.9 trillion. In January, VND30.4 trillion worth of Government bonds were issued. The ministry said that, in January, it asked the Prime Minister to issue a directive on enhancing the use of official development assistance (ODA) funds. An estimated sum of $79 million in ODA was disbursed in January. The Government spent VND42.7 trillion to pay off debts in January. Livestock sector focuses on exports… Read full this story
- Nation eases path for business
- Tuesday briefing: 'Dangerous, disturbed, perverted'
- Thursday briefing: the Sussexes go it alone
- Mumbai steps up to restore its architectural heritage: Here's a brief account of the journey so far
- New Boeing 737 MAX documents show 'very disturbing' employee concerns: U.S. House aide
- U.S. says China spy charged with trying to steal aviation secrets
- Exclusive: China suspends national rollout of ethanol mandate - sources
- Why is Iran crude so important for India?
- Bay Briefing: How does Shen Yun pay for all those ads?
- Has Britain turned a blind eye to a gangsters' playground on the Royals' doorstep? Sinister criminal past of Albanian-born drug kingpin shot dead yards from Prince George and Princess Charlotte's school is laid bare
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 13/2 have 329 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.