Ahead of this weekend’s All-Star Game, Beats’ “NBA Collection” features its Bluetooth over-ear headphones in the appropriate colors and branding for six teams. These include the Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers, and Toronto Raptors.
Earlier this month, it debuted its Neymar Jr. Custom Edition of the Beats Studio3 wireless headphones. They were designed to celebrate the soccer star’s 27th birthday, and boast a black and white, graffiti-inspired design.
back in late 2018. The deal makes it the official headphone, wireless speaker and audio partner of the NBA, WNBA, NBA G League and USA Basketball. Should these latest headphones prove a hit, hopefully it won’t be long before we see ones for the rest of the teams in the league.
- New Spiral Combs Offer a New Option For Users of Traditional GBC Comb Binding Machines
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 review: less business, more modern design
- Bristol Bears v London Irish LIVE teams news, build-up, updates
- Teams silent as China trip ends
- Lowe: NBA's 30 teams rated from top contenders to bottom tier
- Lowe: 2019-20 NBA League Pass Rankings
- NBA-China series ends as Lakers, Nets head home after preseason games
- Nets-Lakers’ China trip ends in quiet NBA protests
- Apple Redesigns World’s Best-Selling Headphones With New Beats
- Monster And Beats Change Relationship From Cooperation To Competition
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 Review
- Melbourne United unable to slow Clippers in NBA pre-season showdown
- Rozner: NBA's stance on China speaks volumes
- High Quality Headphone Nokia N81
- All about Soccer Jersey Collections
- Barry Town win puts them in the mood for New Saints
- Megan Rapinoe on the spot as USA beat Netherlands to win Women’s World Cup
- New Zealand begin defence with impressive win over South Africa
- The Australia v Wales head-to-head ratings as one team edges it
- Style Swoon: From Sarah Jessica Parker's new line of sunglasses to Quincy hosting a Diesel event, FEMAIL rounds up the week's fashion highs
Beats’ new NBA Collection offers headphones to match your team’s colors have 307 words, post on www.cultofmac.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.