Many banks have seen their service earnings accelerate, buoyed by increasing investment for the business segment and rising market demands. Financial statements recently released reveal the total net profit from service activities of 14 listed banks with total assets of more than VND100 trillion (US$4.27 billion) last year rose by 21 per cent compared to the previous year to VND24.6 trillion (US$1.05 billion). In the group of large-sized banks, three State-owned banks –Vietcombank, VietinBank and BIDV – led the way in terms of earning profits from services outside credit activities last year. BIDV was the top earner with VND3.550 trillion of net profit, up 20 per cent compared to 2017. The surge helped BIDV take over the top spot from the country’s largest private bank, Techcombank, which experienced a decline in net service profit in 2018 with only VND3.536 trillion. Vietcombank and VietinBank also gained with VND3.401 trillion and VND2.770 trillion, up 34 per cent and 49 per cent, respectively. However, in terms of growth, Military Bank came out in top position with a whopping surge of 127 per cent to VND2.563 trillion, which helped the bank rank sixth in the list, up three places against 2017. In the group… Read full this story
- Important of Bulk SMS and uses of Bulk SMS services for New Digital Marketing
- The Inherent Lunacies of Commonly Used Pricing Techniques in Service Businesses
- Are You Earning What You Are Worth?
- Crash Profits - Make Money When Stocks Sink and Soar
- Global Banking Forced to Favour the Customer
- Answers to Your Biggest Questions Regarding Earning Money on the Internet
- Use Custom Automation Of Your Spreadsheet Reports To Drive Down Costs And Increase Your Profits
- How to Become a Career Coach For Profit
- You May Be Losing Thousands Of Dollars Every Month If You Bought Only One Domain For Your site
- Financial Definitions; F thru K
Banks earn huge services profits have 313 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.