Wiseguyreports.Com Added New Market Research Report On -“Anti Acne Cosmetics Market 2019 Key Players, Segmentation, Analysis and Demand Forecast to 2025 ”.
WiseGuyRerports.com Presents “Global Anti Acne Cosmetics Market Research Report 2019” New Document to its Studies Database. The Report Contain 94 Pages With Detailed Analysis.
Anti-Acne Cosmetics is a kind of Cosmetics for Acne persons, including products like Anti-acne skin care facial cleansers, moisturizers, emulsion, toners, masks, and spot treatments to heal and etc.
The global anti-acne cosmetics sales is estimated to reach about 161 M Units by the end of 2017, which is expected to reach 193.3 M Units in 2022. Overall, the anti-acne cosmetics products performance is positive with the current environment status.
Currently, there are many players in anti-acne cosmetics market. The main market players internationally are Clinique, Proactiv, Murad, Neutrogena, Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Mentholatum, Kose, Doctor Li and etc. Brands like Kiehl’s, Pond’s, Cetaphil and some others are also playing important roles in anti-acne cosmetics industry. The market is not so concentrated for now and is seeing to be more dispersed.
Europe is the biggest production areas for anti-acne cosmetics, taking about 37.42% market share in 2016 (based on revenue). Japan followed the second, with about 24.69% market share (based on revenue in 2016). In Consumption market, sales of anti-acne cosmetics in China will increase to be 49.7 M Units in 2017 from 40.0 M Units in 2012, which is the biggest consumption area in current market pattern. Europe ranks the second largest consumption area, with sales volume and market share of 40.3 M Units and 25.92% in 2016.
There are many different types of anti-acne cosmetics. Based on basic active ingredients, the market can be segmented into: Salicylic acid, Benzoyl peroxide and all natural ingredients. Salicylic acid and Benzoyl peroxide are the most commonly used and efficient types. Women are the largest consumer group, with consumption market share of 62.19% in 2016.
In the past few years, the price of anti-acne cosmetics show a slightly decreasing trend and we expect the price may keep the trend in a short period. However, as the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of anti-acne cosmetics. Therefore, to some extent, the companies are facing a risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding capacities and aiming at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. At the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The total competition market for anti-acne cosmetics will become more intense, while the market is going to be more concentrated for high end anti-acne cosmetics.
The global Anti Acne Cosmetics market is valued at 2390 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 3220 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2019-2025.
The following manufacturers are covered:
Segment by Regions
Segment by Type
Segment by Application
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3733905-global-anti-acne-cosmetics-market-research-report-2019
Table of Contents -Major Key Points
7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Anti Acne Cosmetics Business
Norah Trentemail us here
- Three Music Industry Trends From Quarantine That Are Here To Stay
- GLOBAL MARKETS-World shares sink after China data misses forecasts
- RPT-From carats to peanuts: how a pandemic upended the global diamond industry
- Trucks, excavators to help push China's diesel demand to record
- Clean cosmetics: How beauty brands are setting a new standard for clean makeup and inclusivity
- Domestic consumption set to get renewed impetus
- Automakers expect demand to pick up in festive season even as COVID-19 shadow looms large
- Multiple factors lead CV sales to fall in Q1 FY 2018: ICRA
- DAILY VOICE | 5 key emerging trends which will shape investment amid COVID-19: Anshu Kapoor
- Mercedes, Audi expect sales momentum to pick up in festive season
- Real estate market on ‘standby’ again
- Promising prospects: Maruti Suzuki hopeful yet guarded about sales growth
- Will TV sales hit all-time low in FY20?
- Auto component industry revenue declines 11.7% in FY20
- Xinhua Headlines: China's booming duty-free market spurs luxury consumption
- Vietnam's steel industry to face challenges in second half of 2019
- Global oil demand may have peaked in 2019: Moody’s
- India to surpass China to become 2nd largest oil demand centre in 2019: Report
- Evolving consumption modes, including online shopping, will grow at a faster pace and accelerate economic recovery
- Pandemic Clouds Moody’s Forecast of ‘Volatile’ Oil, Gas Prices, Jittery Energy Consumption Trends
Anti Acne Cosmetics Market 2019 Industry Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand and Consumption Forecasts to 2025 have 730 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.