By Reuters  January 29, 2019 | 02:14 pm GMT+7 Reetech air-conditioners are seen at its factories. Photo courtesy of Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp Vietnam’s diversified group Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp has raised $100 million issuing fixed rate bonds. The issue was guaranteed by Asian Development Bank’s trust fund Credit Guarantee and Investment Facility, bookrunner Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Ltd said in a statement Tuesday. The bonds are priced at an interest rate of 7 percent per annum for a 10-year maturity term, it said.
- Moody's assigns Baa3 to Adani Electricity Mumbai's dollar senior bond
- UPDATE 1-Brazilian retailer Quero-Quero's IPO may raise $413 mln
- Vietnam, Germany seek to raise trade to USD 20 billion
- Greece's Public Power Corp. to raise $235 mln from sale of unpaid bills to JP Morgan
- Biden Campaign, Affiliates Raise $294 Mln Ahead of November Election
- Ants were solitary species some 100 mln yrs ago: study
- Zomato looks to raise $100 million from Tiger Global
- Ex-porn star Mia Khalifa auctions her ‘infamous’ glasses to raise $100,000 for Beirut blast victims
- 'Match Made In Heaven’: Why Manchester United Are Willing to Pay £100 Mln for Jadon Sancho
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7
Vietnam's Refrigeration Electrical Engineering raises $100 mln via bond issue have 194 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.