In implementing the strategy on developing a retail market of LPG in the period of 2016-2020, PVGas and PVGas South have worked with JCCP to study the feasibility of applying the LPG monitoring system installed on gas containers for retail sales.
|At the signing ceremony|
Accordingly, the system on the containers will monitor the volume of gas used by customers and send the information to the LPG distribution center. Based on the information, the center will adjust product distribution to customers. The system has been widely used in Japan, helping improve safety, quality of products, and customer care services.
It is estimated that by 2020, the three parties will have installed and operated 10 units for HORECA, 30 units for apartment buildings, and 10 units for individual customers at the total cost paid by JCCP/Hagio.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam, Japan boost cooperation in economy, trade and industry
- Keidanren commended for fostering Vietnam-Japan investment ties
- Vietnam, Japan boost strategic partnership
- Vietnam-Australia: Step forward Greater Cooperation
- President Triet attends Vietnam- Japan trade promotion forum
- Vietnam, Cambodia boost cooperation along borderline
- Vietnam, Algeria beef up energy cooperation
- PM arrives in Japan, meets officials & executives
- Vietnam, UAE boost economic ties