Hanoi (VNA) – The Transport Ministry disbursed 76 percent of the sum assigned by the Government in 2018, the highest rate recorded in the past three years. The rate was also higher than the national average of 66.35 percent.
The figures were announced at a conference held in Hanoi on January 11 to review the ministry’s operation last year and set tasks for 2019.
As heard at the function, the ministry disbursed more than 20.24 trillion VND (872.38 million USD) of more than 26.88 trillion VND (1.15 billion USD) it was tasked with in 2018.
During the year, the ministry completed 27 projects worth more than 68.11 trillion VND (2.93 billion USD), and began 16 projects worth some 13.38 trillion VND (576.73 million USD).
It also prepared for various major projects, including those on building the eastern section of the North-South highway, and the Long Thanh international airport, and on expanding Tan Son Nhat international airport.
Regarding administrative reform, the body had all of its 75 procedures join the national and ASEAN single-window mechanisms within 2018. It also put into operation the 1.0 version of the ministry’s e-governance system.
Vice Minister of Transport Nguyen Ngoc Dong said 2019 will mark a year of intensified measures by the ministry to address shortcomings for practical and effective outcomes.-VNA
- Second-round Masters rating highest since 2013
- Swiss skin cancer rates highest in Europe
- Motorola introduces new health and keyboard Moto Mods at CES 2018
- What to expect from Mobile World Congress 2018
- Nokia debuts three new Android One smartphones at MWC 2018
- Transportation Management System Market in North America
- More Mitsubishi models are found to have exaggerated fuel-economy ratings
- 89% of Maoist violence in 30 districts in 2018: Ministry of Home Affairs
- Trump's approval rating just reached its highest point in a year
- Vehicle Safety Ratings Will Soon Include Marks for Crash Avoidance Tech
- 2018 Volkswagen T6 Transporter California first drive review
- Galaxy S9 release date, price and specs: S9 pre-orders '50 per cent lower' than last year
- ShippingEasy Named 2018 Top Small Business for Customer Service
- Why 2018 will be a good year for Midwest startups
- EY Announces Armir Harris and Merrick Levy of SHOFUR Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 Award Finalists in the Southeast
- German Rail aims for driver-less trains in 5 years
- San Jose joins 21 cities to get ‘smart’ about tech in transportation
- Lyrids 2018: How To Watch Dazzling Shooting Stars This Weekend
- Kudlow: Trump Economic Victories Will Play ‘Huge Role’ in 2018 Races
- The 2018 Ford Escape is ready to meet strong buyer demand for small crossovers
Transport ministry’s 2018 disbursement rate highest in 3 years have 386 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.