The World Economic Forum’s 2019 Annual Meeting in Davos themed “Globalization 4.0: Shaping a Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution”, will bring together 3,000 leaders from all social sectors, top representatives of more than 100 governments, and 1,000 businesses. The meeting will cover more than 400 working sessions of governments, international organizations, businesses, civil society organization, media agencies, leading experts in diverse fields and young generations from all over the world. In addition, the event is seen as a good opportunity for ”global dialogues” with recommendations from participants, international experts and organizations, including WEF Managing Board members.
- Achaogen Announces Multiple Plazomicin Presentations at ASM Microbe 2018 Annual Meeting
- Axsome Therapeutics to Present Data on AXS-05 at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology Annual Meeting
- Fulcrum Partners Supports the AALU Annual Meeting
- TESARO Announces Presentations of Abstracts at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- MGP to Webcast Annual Meeting on May 23
- Adverum Biotechnologies Presents Additional Long-term Preclinical Data on ADVM-022 in Wet AMD at ASGCT 21st Annual Meeting
- Middlesex Water Company Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- President’s Comments at Goldfield’s Annual Meeting
- TRU NIAGEN® to be featured at the American Society for Nutrition's Annual Meeting
- CytomX Therapeutics Announces Presentations at 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting
PM Phuc to attend WEF’s annual meeting in Davos have 217 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.