The World Economic Forum’s 2019 Annual Meeting in Davos themed “Globalization 4.0: Shaping a Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution”, will bring together 3,000 leaders from all social sectors, top representatives of more than 100 governments, and 1,000 businesses.
The meeting will cover more than 400 working sessions of governments, international organizations, businesses, civil society organization, media agencies, leading experts in diverse fields and young generations from all over the world.
In addition, the event is seen as a good opportunity for “global dialogues” with recommendations from participants, international experts and organizations, including WEF Managing Board members.
- Prime Minister to attend WEF annual meeting in Davos
- PM Phuc to attend WEF’s annual conference in Davos
- PM Phuc active at WEF Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland
- PM Phuc invites tech titans to invest
- Seven foreign trips of PM Phuc during first year in office
- PM leaves for WEF meeting in Switzerland
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends World Economic Forum
- PM Phuc to have a series of bilateral meetings in Switzerland
- PM Phuc had bilateral meetings on fringes of WEF 2017