|Vietnamese designer Phuong My|
The New York Fashion Week (NYFW) would hold from February 7 to 13, featuring the latest collections by young fashion designers and popular brand names from across the world.
Alongside, the London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week, the NYFW is one of the four largest fashion weeks in the world. The NYFW was established in 1943 and it has become quite famous in the fashion world.
The event takes place in February and September every year. Renowned brand names such as including Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, Michael Kors, Oscar De La Renta and Long Champ would be present at the event.
Phuong My is a well-known designer in Vietnam. Her collections are well represented and had been present at many fashion events in the world. Some of such stages are at the Vancouver Fashion Week in Canada 2018, Dubai Fashion Week in Dubai 2017, Perth Fashion Fastival in Australia 2015, Asia Fashion Week in Malaysia 2014.
- Vietnamese designers to attend New York Fashion Week 2019
- One more Vietnamese designer goes to New York Fashion Week
- Phuong My debuts collection at New York Fashion Week
- Phuong My to debut collection at New York Fashion Week Bridal 2019
- Vietnamese designers to debut at New York fashion week
- Designer Phuong My opens Vancouver Fashion Week in Canada
- New York Fashion Week 2019 Schedule: Full Runway Show Lineup, How to Attend, Watch Online and More
- Vietnamese designer to showcase his collection at New York Fashion Week
- Phuong My debuts collection at Vancouver Fashion Week