Vietnamese designer Phuong My The New York Fashion Week (NYFW) would hold from February 7 to 13, featuring the latest collections by young fashion designers and popular brand names from across the world. Alongside, the London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week, the NYFW is one of the four largest fashion weeks in the world. The NYFW was established in 1943 and it has become quite famous in the fashion world. The event takes place in February and September every year. Renowned brand names such as including Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, Michael Kors, Oscar De La Renta and Long Champ would be present at the event. Phuong My is a well-known designer in Vietnam. Her collections are well represented and had been present at many fashion events in the world. Some of such stages are at the Vancouver Fashion Week in Canada 2018, Dubai Fashion Week in Dubai 2017, Perth Fashion Fastival in Australia 2015, Asia Fashion Week in Malaysia 2014.
- Victoria Beckham set to unveil her two collections at New York Fashion Week 2011
- 'There's no meaning to this': Jim Carrey gives supremely AWKWARD interview at New York Fashion Week bash
- 3D printing plays role in New York Fashion week, eyes customization
- Offset Walks Runway During New York Fashion Week
- Model Kathy Ireland and lookalike daughter Chloe step out for New York Fashion Week
- Lil' Kim, 45, commands attention in an elaborate ruched mini-dress and distressed thigh-high boots at US Weekly's New York Fashion Week party
- Susan Sarandon, 73, shares peek of her healing black eye during stroll around New York two weeks after nasty fall
- Victoria Beckham takes Harper on shopping spree after showing her collection in New York
- Voting in New York Is a Predictable Mess
- Charles Melton, Maluma & More Celebs Wear Electrifying Outfits at Paris Fashion Week Men's
Phuong My to take collection to New York Fashion Week have 308 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.