Monday, January 21, 2019, 10:30
Global solar power solutions and services company, Photon Energy, announced that it has closed a long-term non-recourse project financing agreement for its 11.5 MWp proprietary PV power plant portfolio in Hungary, according to a press release sent to the Budapest Business Journal.
The portfolio is comprised of 17 individual KÁT-licensed PV power plants in three different locations. Financing amounting to HUF 3.33 billion is being provided by K&H Bank, the Hungarian subsidiary of Belgian KBC Group N.V. and one of Hungary’s largest banking and financial services firms as well as a leading local player in project finance, for a period of 15 years.
The 0.5 MWp project in Fertőd (189 km west of Budapest) was grid-connected in March 2018. Eight projects in Tiszakécske (121 km southeast of Budapest) with a combined capacity of 5.5 MWp were connected in December 2018, and additional eight projects in Almásfüzitő (82 km northwest of Budapest) with a total capacity of 5.5 MWp are expected to be connected by the end of January 2019.
The group delivered the engineering, procurement and construction services for all power plants through its subsidiary Photon Energy Solutions HU Kft. The group’s subsidiary will provide long-term monitoring as well as operations and maintenance services to the power plants. Photon Energy covers the entire lifecycle of solar power systems.
Since its foundation in 2008, it has built and commissioned more than 60 MWp of solar power plants across two continents and supplied the technology for many more projects. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and has offices in Europe and Australia.
- BlackRock trims long-term exposure to credit to 'neutral' citing spreads
- US long-term mortgage rates rise; 30-year at 2.96%
- 'Rock bottom' Lebanon must reform for long-term aid: U.S.
- California unemployment falls to 13.3%, but long-term recovery is slow
- Lebanon has hit 'rock bottom,' must reform for long-term aid: U.S.
- Iran plans to boost state coffers by selling oil securities to Iranians
- Vietnam Renewable Energy Week 2020 underway
- Pandemic Clouds Moody’s Forecast of ‘Volatile’ Oil, Gas Prices, Jittery Energy Consumption Trends
- Việt Nam Renewable Energy Week 2020 underway
- Viet Nam Renewable Energy Week 2020 underway
- Explainer: How commodity trade finance works
- America needs to stage a come-back in nuclear energy exports
- Casa dos Ventos gets contract to finance $430 mln Brazilian wind farm
- PM Modi's mega international grid plan a key pillar of poverty alleviation, energy access agenda: Amitabh Kant
- Budget 2019: Renewable energy industry gives mixed reaction
- Ather Energy to roll out scooter exchange program
- BIDV Securities Company (BSC) races to achieve stellar profit in 2020
- German bank to aid energy-efficiency measures in State
- Many Americans are using the downturn to shore up their finances: AP-NORC poll
- How to recession proof your finances as UK economy slumps 20%
Photon Energy secures long-term financing for 11.5 MWp in Hungary have 436 words, post on bbj.hu at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.