Tet used to be an eagerly anticipated event when people sat beside the banh chung pot and enjoy the sacred atmosphere at the turn of a new year. But now the fear for Tet is becoming prevalent among quite a lot of people. In the lead-up to the Lunar New Year, the streets in big cities are always teeming with people driven into a shopping frenzy for Tet goods. Tightness could be seen on the faces of almost everyone jostling to get out of the crowd stuck in a traffic jam, which is all too common these days. Tet is going to dump piles of other jobs on the shoulders of the people who are already too busy on a normal day. Buying gifts for the paternal family, the maternal family, the teachers, the boss, those we need to thank and those we haven’t met for a long time; everyone is worried that they might accidentally miss something. Tet is only once in a year and a little slip could easily invite criticism. When all the gifts are in place, then comes the headache of what to eat and what to decorate. In the past, eating was the main thing,… Read full this story
- I’m a Celebrity viewers left screaming as James Haskell battles rats on stomach-churning Face Your Fears trial
- I’m A Celebrity 2019 LIVE: Tonight’s latest news as Caitlyn Jenner opens up about the Kardashians
- 'She's full of s***!' Cheryl's savage swipe at Nadine Coyle over real cause of Girls Aloud split
- Porn star Jessica Jaymes' cause of death confirmed after she tragically dies at 43
- What’s Ian Wright net worth, how old is he and who did the I’m a Celebrity 2019 contestant play for?
- Amir Khan expecting baby number three with wife Faryal - and they already know gender
- Emma Chambers' cause of death confirmed as beloved Vicar Of Dibley star dies aged 53
- Holly Willoughby is pregnant! So lets celebrate the yummiest celebrity mummies there are!
- I’m A Celebrity 2019 cast line-up – latest odds on who will win and how much they’re paid
- I'm A Celebrity's Caitlyn Jenner 'banned from sharing Kardashian secrets for legal reasons'
Once a cause for celebration, Tet is now expected with dread have 380 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.