The authorities in My Tho City are preparing the final details for the Mekong Delta biggest flower street. The flower street project this year is four times larger than previous years and will be held at Tien Giang Square. The street is divided into four sections with different themes, promoting the daily lives and development of My Tho City on the Tien River. Various activities will be held on the street including food stalls, light art shows and exhibitions about the city. Tran Thanh Duc, vice chairman of Tien Giang Province, said this was the first time they were able to hold such large flower street. He said, “This will be an opportunity to attract more tourists to My Tho and Tien Giang. The project is also a part of activities to celebrate the 340th year of My Tho city in association with Tien Giang Culture, Sports and Tourism Festival.” The flower street will boost tourism and become a public venue for the locals this holiday. Some photos of the flower street: Completing the flower street
- Useful preparation for Vietnam travel during Tet
- Can Tho launches tourism portal & app
- Confessions of Toronto street nurse Cathy Crowe: Sometimes you have to break rules to get action
- From pillow sprays to herbal teas: Our guide to preparing for a good night's sleep
- Indian Street Food Recipes Straight From The Street Kitchens Of India
- Stay flowered-up with five amazing autumnal dresses
- Preparing for trouble
- Kym Marsh on her emotional goodbye to Coronation Street
- Turkey Street Food Belfast Restaurant Review
- Oktoberfest is coming to Freeman Street Market this weekend!
My Tho prepares Tet flower street have 276 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.