The event drew the participation of over 300 cadres, cadets and students of the academy. With their high sense of responsibility, they donated 333 blood units, which will be used for treatment of their comrades and people before, during and after the coming Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday at the hospital. At the blood donation drive This is the 12th year the academy and the hospital have organized the blood donation program, carrying out three drives a year on average. Particularly in 2018, the academy’s staff donated nearly 1,380 blood units. In addition, the academy has for years teamed up with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusions, Tien Phong Newspaper, and other military units to run different blood donation programs. Translated by Song Anh
- FDA Lifts Ban On Blood Donation By Gays
- FDA overturns ban on blood donations from men with same-sex partners
- Should You Give Blood?
- High school football scores from Saturday, Oct. 5
- High school football scores from Friday, Oct. 4
- This week's high school football scores
- High school football scores from Friday, Oct. 11
- High school football scores for Saturday, Oct. 12
- High school football: Katy leads pack of 2-0 teams after Week 2
- Red Cross Blood Donor App Rewards You for Giving
Military school joins blood donation drive have 217 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.