The event drew the participation of over 300 cadres, cadets and students of the academy.
With their high sense of responsibility, they donated 333 blood units, which will be used for treatment of their comrades and people before, during and after the coming Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday at the hospital.
|At the blood donation drive|
This is the 12th year the academy and the hospital have organized the blood donation program, carrying out three drives a year on average.
Particularly in 2018, the academy’s staff donated nearly 1,380 blood units.
In addition, the academy has for years teamed up with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusions, Tien Phong Newspaper, and other military units to run different blood donation programs.
Translated by Song Anh
- Blood donation – the noblest sacrifice
- Blood donation needed to help others: French CG
- Herbalife Vietnam holds blood donation program
- Blood donation day at Balti jaam station on Tuesday
- National blood donation campaign comes to HCM City
- Woman using hearse to run donation drive
- Blood donations, HIV testing part of Remai exhibit exploring connections through blood
- A driving school to learn to drive likes a professional
- Syosset Hospital Joins Healthy Food Drive - Lemon Diet
- Lossiemouth primary school pupils encouraging safer driving