The first edition of Paint the Future – the AkzoNobel startup challenge is now open and ready to discover new and revolutionary solutions that will accelerate innovation in the world of paints and coatings. The AkzoNobel startup challenge has been launched The challenge connects bright minds and promising solutions from across the globe with the expertise, global scale, and resources of AkzoNobel. Innovators, challenge teams, institutions, and industry experts will work together to enhance the submitted ideas, forming a truly collaborative ecosystem. Spearheaded by the company’s chief technology officer Klaas Kruithof, Paint the Future offers winners the opportunity to accelerate the commercialisation of their solution. “We cannot wait to see what exciting developments this collaborative experience will bring to the paints and coatings industry,” says AkzoNobel CEO, Thierry Vanlancker. “We are driven to create value for our customers and are passionate about what we do and are always looking ahead. Now, we are looking to go even further, painting the future together with the world’s coolest innovators.” Kruithof said, “Paints and coatings is a dynamic, technology-driven industry. We know the future lies in working with others and being open to cross-industry solutions. Exploring the new technology frontier, we will… Read full this story
- Can a startup challenge Google on the re-invention of e-mail?
- SlideRocket raises bar in online presentations as startups challenge PowerPoint
- Amazon Kindle for Android: Let the e-Reader Content Wars Begin
- Let the smart grid vendor consolidation begin!
- Let the great Microsoft mash-up begin
- The big trends shaping the future of the car sharing industry in 2018 and beyond
- Future aerogels inspired by the wings of a dragonfly
- New autonomous robot, Maverick, designed to paint walls and houses perfectly each and every time
- Tech Dream Teams: How Startups and Enterprises Can Work Together
- This Week in the Future of Cars: Back to Normal?
Let’s paint the future together – the AkzoNobel startup challenge begins have 318 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.