This is the first time after 30 years of conservation Kon Tum Province has introduced products made from Ngoc Linh ginseng to consumers, including ginseng extract K5, ginseng tea, ginseng soaked in honey, fresh ginseng and ginseng liquor K5. The introduction of products made from Ngoc Linh ginseng will help consumers to easily approach Ngoc Linh ginseng at affordable prices as well as to identify products made from real ginseng. The company said that it would research to produce other products from ginseng, including energy drink and beauty and health care products. It will continue to conserve and develop the precious gene source at Ngoc Linh Mountain. Every year, the company sets aside around 40,000 to 50,000 seedling of Ngoc Linh ginseng to give to households living in the Ngoc Linh Mountain. Up to now, Ngoc Linh ginseng has been grown in an area of more than 500 hectares in Kon Tum Province. The current price of Ngoc Linh ginseng with unclear origin varies from VND50 million to VND200 million per kilogram of fresh ginseng. Dried Ngoc Linh ginseng leaves are sold at VND350-400 million per kilogram. Accordingly, just a few consumers were able to afford Ngoc Linh ginseng due… Read full this story
- Getting to the root of ginseng at Saigon museum
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoiler alert: Rohit visits Sonakshi’s house to reveal their relationship in front of Suman
- I always knew the whole country will talk about ‘Mere Paas Tum Ho’: Humayun Saeed
- All-New BMW 1 Series Officially Confirmed For 2019 Launch
- Poor logistics system hindering Vietnam agricultural products’ trade
- Mercedes Confirms AMG GLB, EQ Concept For Frankfurt Debut
- Can officials be trusted to make responsible statements during a crisis?
- Polestar 1 Beautifies Pebble Beach For Its North American Debut
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade Debuts With Bold Design And 8 Seats [UPDATE]
- Hyundai Officially Kills Azera Sedan In The U.S.
Kon Tum officially debuts products from Ngoc Linh ginseng have 320 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.