After its recent launch, The Grand Manhattan by Novaland has emerged as an ideal destination for the elite in both Vietnam and foreign countries by offering a luxury living environment at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. The Grand Manhattan creates a refined living environment for both local and foreign residents at the heart of District 1 From experienced foreign investors… Elena Goh, a property investor from Singapore, is one of the first homeowners at The Grand Manhattan. She and her husband have been following Ho Chi Minh City’s real estate market for years. At the launch of the project, they quickly made up their mind without hesitation. The main reason is that the price of high-end apartments in Ho Chi Minh City is much lower than in other markets like Hong Kong. Meanwhile, rental yields in the city can reach 4-5 per cent, compared with the 1-2 per cent in Hong Kong. With extensive experience in property investment, Elena Goh shared, “High-end properties in Hong Kong and Singapore offer guaranteed yields. Ho Chi Minh City is an emerging market, so properties are also expected to generate high rental yields. Furthermore, I have made investment in Novaland’s projects before, so I… Read full this story
- For Virgil, the million dollar quest continues
- Could ‘Million Dollar Arm’ help Indians dare to dream of baseball?
- The Million Dollar Story: The Story of ‘Million Dollar Arm’
- Million dollars, baby: Cost of Big Ten opponents keeps rising
- ‘Million Dollar Arm’ brings back memories for Padres’ Ian Kennedy
- Cuba’s million-dollar Mercedes-Benz
- Mizzou Arena scheduled for multi-million dollar renovation
- Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe for the Met Gala reportedly cost just shy of a cool million dollars
- Watch Rickie Fowler’s million-dollar hole-in-one for Ernie Els’ autism foundation
- 2014 LPGA Top 10: Wie’s major breakthrough, Ko’s million-dollar game, Kim’s emotional win
Homeowners of million dollar apartments at The Grand Manhattan have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.