Vietnamese, Korean lawmakers to push on with cooperation activities Chairman of the RoK-Vietnam Parliamentary Friendship Group Kim Hak-yong addresses the exchange in Hanoi on January 18 (Photo: quochoi.vn) Parliamentarians of Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) held an exchange programme in Hanoi on January 18 to discuss cooperation between the two countries in various fields. Chairman of the Vietnam-RoK Parliamentary Friendship Group Tran Van Tuy, who is Chairman of the Vietnamese National Assembly (NA)’s Committee for Deputy Affairs, said the two countries’ parliaments signed a cooperation agreement for the first time in 2009 so as to elevate bilateral ties to a new height. This deal was renewed in 2013 and is being implemented effectively, he said. This exchange programme was an activity facilitated by the two sides’ parliamentary leaders, Tuy noted. Chairman of the RoK-Vietnam Parliamentary Friendship Group Kim Hak-yong, who is also head of the RoK NA’s Environment and Labour Committee, said that since their diplomatic ties were set up in 1992, the bilateral relations have been continuously enhanced in all aspects, from economy and culture to tourism and people-to-people exchange. There are about 150,000 Koreans in Vietnam and 170,000 Vietnamese in the RoK at present. Notably, with… Read full this story
- Raul Castro: I'm stepping down as Cuba's president on April 19
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Hima to receive government funding till Tokyo Olympics
- IOA steps up efforts to end governance crisis in Indian gymnastics
- Plane crash kills 19 in South Sudan: regional official
- This is what F1 cars will look like in 2021, says F1 governing body
- ISL 2018-19: AIFF to probe discrepancy over Jamshedpur FC striker Gourav Mukhi's age
- BREAKING NEWS: Wembley sale off after Khan offer withdrawn
- Amitabh Chaudhary disappointed with new "ward" rule for government officials
- Ally Leaves Government Ownership, US Treasury Exits Auto Industry
Government News 19/1 have 335 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.