Changes are coming to the Black Armory later this month in Destiny 2.
Bungie has outlined some of the changes Destiny 2 players can expect to the Black Armory when update 2.1.4 lands January 29.
According the weekly blast, the studio has been collecting player feedback on Black Armory weapon forging.
When the update arrives, Ballistics Logs will no longer be removed at reset and the stack limit will be increased to five per character.
Weapon frames will also be refunded into logs or reports when carried across reset. Gold frames will refund into one Ballistics Log, and Silver frames refunded into Modulus Reports. You will still only be able to purchase up to two Gold frames per week.
You’ll also find instances of Radiant Matrix will be removed on weekly reset, and the issue with frames missing from Ada’s inventory on a week-to-week basis has been fixed.
If you lose any Modulus Reports or Ballistics Logs, you will find them at the Postmaster.
Drop rates for Black Armory Lore will increase from 10% to 20%, and now required a “successful forge ignition” for chance to drop. Forge emblems will be awarded when completing a forge, and no longer require a specific bounty to be completed.
Finally, the quest step requiring you to defeat a “high-value target on Nessus” has been changed a bit. You will no longer need to land the final blow.
A list off issues which will be resolved with update 2.1.4 was also provided by Bungie. You’ll want to look those over on the official website.
Destiny 2 Black Armory: next update focuses on Ballistics Logs, stack limit, lore drops increase
- 'Destiny 2' Update 2.11 (3.1.0) Adds Season of the Chosen and More: Patch Notes
- Destiny 2: Season Of The Chosen Patch Notes (3.1.0)
- Destiny 2 Presage Guide: How To Start Dead Man's Tale Exotic Quest And Find All Secrets
- Destiny 2 Dead Man's Tale Catalyst Guide - How To Unlock It And Make Quick Progress
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide (Week 4)
- Destiny 2 Tweaking Stasis Abilities, Adding Grandmaster Nightfalls With Next Update
- Destiny 2 Exotics list - Every new Season of the Chosen Exotic weapon and Exotic armour we know so far
- Destiny 2: Where Is Xur This Week? Exotic Items / Location Guide (March 12-16)
- Destiny 2: Where Is Xur This Week? Exotic Items / Location Guide (Feb. 26-March 2)
- macOS Catalina: Latest Version, Updates, Problems, Fixes & Features
- Why Outriders isn't just a Destiny knock-off
- Baldur's Gate 3's Biggest Update So Far Is Live, Patch 4 Adds Druid Class And Loaded Dice
- Destiny 2's Witch Queen expansion delayed, but weapon sunsetting is being scrapped
- Ultimate Visual Composer Drag & Drop Page Builder Guide For WordPress
- iOS 11 update: Latest version, fixes & new features
- Apex Legends Chaos Theory Patch Notes Released, Lots Of Quality Of Life Updates
- Strong Frame For Fox, Eastwood, Local Pics At International Box Office: Update
- Colorado college leaders rally as pandemic’s enrollment drop hits most vulnerable students hardest
- How to download and install macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 on your Mac
- MacBook Air (2018) Review
Destiny 2 Black Armory: next update focuses on Ballistics Logs, stack limit, lore drops increase have 515 words, post on www.vg247.com at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.