The Luxembourg tax advisory group Atoz has launched a new entity, Atoz Services, bringing together a team of 60. The team will offer services ranging from assistance in launching companies, accounting and financial reporting to office rental and domiciliation of companies operating in the grand duchy. Atoz Services is headed by managing partner Jean-Michel Chamonard, who said in a press release that the new entity aims to provide “high value-added solutions” so clients can “focus on their core business”. The entity is the result of a merger of two separate Atoz group divisions, namely the Luxembourg tax compliance office, which launched in 2012, and AZ integrated services, which launched in 2017. Chamonard will be assisted by Atman Haloui and Chafai Baihat, partners.
- – Koei Tecmo launches new mobile warfare title worldwide
- Toyota Launches New Land Cruiser Utility Commercial For Demanding UK Pros
- VW Launches New Range-Topping Amarok With A 254HP V6 Diesel
- VW Launches New Tiguan Offroad In Europe For Those Who Venture Off The Beaten Path
- LG CNS launches new brandings for enterprise offerings
- MMORPG News: Black Desert RU Shut Down, MapleStory 2 Launch, New World MMO, Blade&Soul Mobile
- Reach to launch new London-wide news website to meet demand for 'trusted' local brand 'with personality'
- Bauer launches new true crime monthly aimed at women to tap into growing market
- – Nexon launches new hero management RPG worldwide
- – Wargaming launches new hack-and-slash action RPG for PC
Atoz launches new entity have 246 words, post on delano.lu at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.