Chief operating officer Michael Piro Congratulations on your 20-year milestone in developing high-end real estate projects in Vietnam. How would you evaluate your achievements so far in the country? Spearheaded by our CEO Peter Ryder, we have established ourselves as one of the premier real estate developers in Vietnam, highlighted by our beach resort developments: Four Seasons The Nam Hai, Six Senses Con Dao, and Hyatt Regency Danang. These properties were truly revolutionary and the first of their kind back when we opened them. Since then, there have been many new entrants into the market, and I truly believe that we paved the way for other luxury developments in Vietnam. In 2016, we entered into a joint venture with Japan’s largest overseas developer, Kajima Corporation, forming Indochina Kajima. This will be the vehicle that will drive our presence in the market in the coming years, and we are extremely excited to be working alongside our Japanese partners. We may not have the size or scale of some of our peers in this field, but we promise to bring innovative real estate concepts that uphold the highest standards in design, sustainability, and service. These core pillars will continue to be at… Read full this story
- So long, salt and vinegar: how crisp flavours went from simple to sensational
- The Pyonghattan project: how North Korea's capital is transforming into a 'socialist fairyland'
- On the tourist trail in Iowa
- Story of cities #47: Myanmar rising – how democracy is changing Yangon's skyline
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Private Facebook Is a Supplement, Not a Replacement
A builder of novelties have 274 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.