ARSENAL are looking to sign a Suarez from Barcelona… but not the one you are thinking of!
Read this and more of the latest transfer news from the Emirates, plus a late team change at Blackpool.
The Portuguese star was released by Besiktas in December – but has snubbed Arsenal in favour of a move to Monaco.
The Gunners star is expected to join the Italians on a free transfer when his contract runs out in the summer – but the North Londoners are hoping to get something from the deal in January.
WHAT THE HEC?
The Spaniard, who was injured for the clash at Bloomfield Road, showed off his love for fashion, turning up in a long jacket and single striped glove.
UNAI EMERY has cast doubt over Petr Cech’s future at the Emirates.
The 36-year-old goalkeeper started in Arsenal’s 3-0 victory over Blackpool in the FA Cup but might follow Aaron Ramsey and leave as a free agent in the summer.
‘JOYS OF REHAB’
The England international provided fans with an update on his recovery having undergone two operations on his foot, and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
CARL OF DUTY
CARL JENKINSON found himself back in Arsenal’s starting line-up as the Gunners beat Blackpool 3-0 in the third round of the FA Cup.
A late injury to Laurent Koscielny meant that the utility man started at right-back while Lichtsteiner moved to the centre.
SET TO SUAR
ARSENAL are on the verge of completing a deal for Suarez of Barcelona… but not that one!
Unai Emery is looking to make a quick move for midfielder Denis Suarez to replace Aaron Ramsey.
WE’LL WAIT FOR OX
The Hammers are believed to be keen to offload the 20-year-old defender during this month’s window.
Less than 3,000 tickets have been sold to the Seasiders’ fans in the 17,338-seater stadium as supporters plan to boycott in the latest protests against owner Owen Oyston.
The American is the only Premier League chief not to dig into his own pocket, in comparison to Manchester City’s Abu Dhabi owners contributing £1.275bn in that time.
Reports in Italy suggest the Gunners midfielder has agreed a deal to move to the Old Lady when he contract is up at the end of the season – and will net a series of hefty appearance bonuses.
‘NO NEW INVINCIBLES’
The Gunners supporters took to Twitter to celebrate, after the loss meant that the North London club remain the only club to go unbeaten throughout an entire campaign.
RAMSEY IN JUVE ‘AGREEMENT’
The Arsenal midfielder becomes a free agent in June after the Gunners withdrew their offer of an extension last year.
NEW BLOW FOR OZIL
The German playmaker is still struggling with a knee injury and will not be risked against the League One team.
- Unai Emery plots Arsenal transfer raid - but could hand Mikel Arteta lifeline
- Arsenal ‘keeping tabs’ on Renato Sanches, Ben White EXCLUSIVE transfer update, Tierney NEW Arsenal deal, Isak updates
- Arsenal's scintillating new XI after six signings as Gunners set to land Ben White deal
- Arsenal have four players Lyon may accept in Houssem Aouar swap deal
- Arsenal chief Edu makes Martin Odegaard or James Maddison transfer decision
- Arsenal's new-look line-up next season as Mikel Arteta eyes 6 new signings in Gunners rebuild
- Ambitious Arsenal ‘ask Man City about Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez transfers’ but both stars set to snub move
- Arsenal team news: Expected 4-2-3-1 vs Villarreal with three Gunners stars set to return
- Arsenal transfer chief Edu wants to sign England star to solve Alexandre Lacazette dilemma
- Arsenal stance on signing Manchester United flop Donny van de Beek as Mikel Arteta pushes
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles wants Mikel Arteta talks as Arsenal consider Ruben Neves swap deal
- Arsenal director Edu makes recruitment U-turn ahead of crucial summer transfer window
- Stan Kroenke 'approves £250m Arsenal transfer spree' as Mikel Arteta eyes five signings
- Arsenal turn their season around as young stars raise intensity and Thomas Partey brings composure
- Four strikers Chelsea could target if Dortmund block Erling Haaland transfer
3pm Arsenal news: Pepe snubs Gunners, Benatia-Ramsey swap, Bellerin at London Fashion Week, and Suarez signing have 919 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.