The event was attended by Phung Quoc Hien, member of the Party Central Committee and National Assembly Vice Chairman.
|Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Phung Quoc Hien speaking at the event. (Photo: tuoitre.vn)|
The winning projects and initiatives, selected from 255 entries from 57 youth committees of provinces and cities and their subordinate units, vary in fields, including automation, mechanics, agricultural techniques, defense-security, IT, healthcare and environment.
They have been effectively applied to studying, research, production and training activities and received high appreciation.
Initiated by the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the Creative Youth Award aims to honor groups and individuals with excellent projects and initiatives which are applied to study, research, production and training activities, thus arising talents and creativity of youths.
The same day, the organizing panel opened an exhibition to showcase projects and initiatives of young Vietnamese in 2018 in Hanoi.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- John Woo To Be Honored At Hawaii International Film Festival; ‘Jojo Rabbit’, ‘Just Mercy’ Set For Lineup
- Congressional High School Art Competition Awards Student Prizes
- The Tragic Truth About Amy Winehouse's Last Days
- The 25 best comics of the 2010s
- Secularism and Social Justice
- Celebrity deaths in 2018: Famous faces lost this year from June Whitfield and Paddy Ashdown to George H.W. Bush
- The best films of Sundance 2019
- Author events: Plan your festival adventure
- Blood, Sweat and Rhinestones: How RuPaul Built a Mothertucking Empire Out of Nothing
- In Remembrance Of Bill Moggridge, 1943-2012