Q: Have you ever reviewed the various food delivery services?A: This question was first put to me by a member of a group I was addressing, and my immediate answer was something along the lines of “have not, will not.” With four services in the Charleston area now bringing restaurant meals direct to customers’ doorsteps (not counting the grocery couriers who can browse a hot bar for you), the logistics of such a project seemed daunting. How could I possibly control for all of the variables introduced by different restaurants, different days, different dishes and different drivers?On further reflection, though, it seemed like research worth undertaking, even if the study had a few scientific flaws. So while I wouldn’t consider it a full-fledged review, I did try out all of the available delivery services — and came away with a pretty clear conclusion.Currently, downtown Charleston’s in-home diners have their pick of Order on the Way, which operated as QuickFoxes before the locally owned company merged with Takeout Town, UberEats, Postmates and DoorDash. UberEats was the first of the big national players to enter the Charleston market. The food delivery arm of Uber has been so successful that orders now account for… Read full this story
- Food delivery services near me in Nashville, TN
- Food delivery services: Overrated or underrated?
- Partners launch food delivery service
- Amazon Restaurants debuts food delivery service in Nashville
- Chick-Fil-A announces partnership with delivery service nationwide
- Bicycle-Delivery Service Food Pedaler Prepares to Expand While Maintaining Its Indie Spirit
- High tide could again cause some flooding around downtown Charleston on Monday
- Downtown Charleston flooding persists Sunday following unusually high tides
- Man dies after falling from window of King Street apartment in downtown Charleston
We tested 4 food delivery services in downtown Charleston and found a winner have 302 words, post on www.postandcourier.com at December 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.