The Hanoitimes – By 2024, the factory would have around 900 employees with investment capital of US$370 million, which could be a symbol for technology transfer between South Korean and Vietnamese enterprises. Vietnam’s first aircraft engine parts factory under the investment of South Korea’s Hanwha Aerospace, an aerospace business arm of Hanwha Group, has been put into operation on December 6, according to the governmental portal. Illustrative photo. The Hanwha Aero Engines factory, which is located in the Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park on the outskirts of Hanoi, is scheduled to start full-scale production in January 2019. Hanwha is the only aircraft engine maker in South Korea and one of the world’s top 10 companies with the most advanced technologies in this field, said Kim Seung Yeon, Hanwha’s president, at a ceremony to mark the completion of the factory on December 6. Kim expected the Hanwha Aero Engines factory with cutting-edge technology would contribute to the development of Vietnam’s aviation and precision mechanical industries. By 2024, the factory would have around 900 employees with investment capital of US$370 million, which could be a symbol for technology transfer between South Korean and Vietnamese enterprises, he said. In addition to its main… Read full this story
- Unions see jobs threat as Airbus scraps bid to build engine parts
- Vietnam to take part in International Army Games 2020
- Regeneron signs $450M deal as part of 'Operation Warp Speed' for coronavirus antibody cocktail
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28
- Mitsubishi Motors seeks opportunity to build its second factory in Binh Dinh
- Ghaziabad factory fire kills eight; local cops, owner faulted for ‘illegal’ operation
- Boohoo shares tumble by £1.3 billion as police probe ‘human trafficking and slavery’ concerns at Leicester factory where workers 'earn £3.50 an hour and are put at risk of catching coronavirus'
- Vietnam boosts defence cooperation with Canada, Australia
- In Vietnam, old hand at transgender service opens up about job
Vietnam’s first aircraft engine parts factory put into operation have 328 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.