Since the MoU signed in 2017 in Laos, the two localities have informed each other of their mutual socio-economic, defence, security and Party building situations, on the spirit of special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries.
The cooperation has been increased by carrying out joint trade, economic and cultural activities; working together to ensure security along the border line; struggling against law violation behaviors; continuing to manage, protect and maintain the border marker system; and conducting deep cooperation in education, training and healthcare.
Under the 2018 MoU, Ha Tinh and Kham Muon provinces will continue to increase border management and protection; make favourable conditions for authorized agencies to share experience in Party building and training of cadres; enhance human resources training; promptly build the medical construction in Kham Muoi; and boost economic cooperation.
Additionally, the two sides will encourage businesses to invest in agriculture, processing agricultural products, mining, commerce and other areas; and suggest that the two Governments promptly set up transport systems between Ha Tinh (Vietnam) – Tha Khec (Laos) – Nakhon Phanom (Thailand) and Bangkok./.Compiled by BTA
- Harley Cooper, only Nebraskan to win two national Golden Gloves titles, to be honored in Omaha
- Laochra Loch Lao. Don't bet against those words being on the tongues of gaels across the land in the years ahead
- Tyrese Cooper, One of the Nation's Fastest Sprinters, Arrested and Likely Won't Run in State Tournament
- Dirt and gravel roads in Lancaster County focus of initiative to protect local streams
- From Laos to Wisconsin, and into the Heart of Packers Country
- Vietnamese, Cambodian universities cooperate in training, research
- Cities, provinces urged to end cooperation with US ‘ghost school’
- The Latest: UNM to cooperate with state audit
- In the N.B.A., the Court and the Canvas Are Increasingly Intertwined
- The Latest: Cooper, Democratic leader urge HB 2 repeal