Vietnamese representative H’Hen Nie had made the top 5 of Miss Universe 2018 this morning, December 17, in Thailand. H’Hen Nie in party dress performance at the contest Miss Philippines Catriona Gray was crowned the winner. Miss South Africa Tamaryn Green was runner-up and Miss Venezuela Sthefany Gutiérrez third. The two others in the top 5 were Miss Vietnam Universe 2017 H’Hen-Nie and Puerto Rico’s Kia Ortega. H’Hen Nie, the Ede ethnic minority woman, who is 1.72 metres and measures 84-60-93 was among the top four most impressive national costumes of the pageant. Following the jury’s question that “Do you think that Me Too movement has gone too far”, she said that she did not think so as everyone needed to be protected, including women. Top 5 of Miss Universe 2018 H’Hen Nie’s result marked an achievement as previously the country has never been listed in the contest’s top 5. Missosology magazine earlier forecasted that Miss Vietnam Universe 2017 H’Hen-Nie could achieve a top five Miss Universe 2018 finish. Miss Universe’s top 10 also includes representatives from Curacao, Nepal, Canada and Thailand.
- Achievements of Miss Universe Vietnam in global pageant through years
- Hoang Thuy listed on several global beauty rankings ahead of Miss Universe 2019
- Vietnam named among top five Missosology Performer of the Year
- Vietnamese beauty crowned as Miss Earth 2018
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- H’Hen Nie is Missosology Timeless Beauty 2018
- Our writer finished the
- Augusto Pinochet
Vietnam named in Miss Universe’s top 5 have 265 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.