Leaders of the two units sign a cooperation agreement during the talks (Source: qdnd.vn) Phnom Penh (VNA) – Vietnam’s Border Guard High Command and the Royal Cambodian Army have affirmed their resolve to participate in and facilitate border demarcation and marker planting between the two countries. The consensus was reached at the talks between Lieut. Gen. Hoang Xuan Chien, Commander of the Vietnamese Border Guard, and General Hun Manet, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces and Commander of the Royal Cambodian Army, in Phnom Penh on December 14. The two sides agreed to intensify the communication work, enhance solidarity and friendship between the Vietnamese and Cambodian people and create favourable conditions for residents along the shared borderline to develop production and stabilise their lives. They will also increase joint patrols, maintain talks, meetings and information exchange in order to promptly deal with issues relating to border security, and handle emerging problems in the spirit of solidarity, friendship and mutual understanding. At the same time, the two sides will tighten cooperation in the fight against crimes, terrorism, drugs and illegal cross-border trading of weapons. At the talks, the two sides also pointed out limitations that Vietnam and Cambodia need to… Read full this story
- Seven Steps to Safeguard your PBX System
- 5 Steps to Safeguard Yourself from a Real Estate Bubble
- 5 Basic Steps to Safeguard Your Home and Property
- Scuba Diving in Cambodia - More Fish & Less Divers
- Sihanoukville Cambodia's Hidden Culinary Treasures from Thailand and Vietnam, Asia, Asian
- The Proper Documentation -- Border Crossing Requirements for Canada
- Cambodia - The Happiest Country in Asia
- The Beaches of Vietnam
- Scuba Diving the Vietnam War's last battleground, Koh Tang Cambodia
- Why France Deposited Protectorate in Cambodia?
Vietnam, Cambodia step up cooperation in safeguarding border have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.