Miss Viet Nam H’Hen Niê made it into the top five in the Miss Universe 2018 competition. Vietnamese beauties were honoured in the world. For the first time, Miss Vietnam H’Hen Niê made it into the top five in the Miss Universe 2018 competition. The top five is the furthest Vietnam has ever achieved at the Miss Universe beauty pageant. Nguyen Phuong Khanh was crowned Miss Earth 2018. She was the first woman from Vietnam to win the prize since the pageant began in 2001. Nguyen Huong Giang won at the Miss International Queen held in Thailand at one of the world’s top beauty pageants for transgender women. Vietnam’s representative, Vuong Ngoc Loan, beat 30 other contestants from around the world to take the crown in the final round of Mrs International 2018 held in Singapore. 2. Big day for James James Kopenec from the US receives a certificate showing he is the fifteen-millionth international tourist to Vietnam. Vietnamese tourism received the 15-millionth international visitor, James Kopenec from Arizona, in the US. He praised Vietnam as a wonderful country, saying it exceeded his expectations. Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien said receiving 15 million international tourists was… Read full this story
- Tourism sector faces collapse as Germans drop vacation plans
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 10
- Which European Union countries are open for summer tourism?
- Italy to allow unrestricted travel starting June 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 16
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 6
- Economic Watch: Long-awaited holiday ignites spending revival in China
- Coronavirus latest: Poland postpones presidential election
- Covid-19 effect: All you need to know about ‘virtual’ Buddha Purnima celebrations, PM Modi’s keynote address
- German brewery gives away free beer after COVID-19 dashes sales
Top 10 culture and tourism events of the year have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.