Nowadays, so many careers only require a decent internet connection and a computer to work off, making the life of digital nomad possible for many people. Nine, one of Australia’s leading news websites, has named three cities in Vietnam in their list of the cheapest locations to live as a digital nomad. The list is based on factors such as cost of living, internet speed, weather, the cost of beer and friendliness. Ranked number one on the list is central Vietnam’s beach town Nha Trang in Khanh Hoa Province. “Who wouldn’t want to work beach-side in beautiful Vietnam? The estimated cost of living as a digital nomad in the country’s famous sea-side resort town of Nha Trang is $539 per month,” Nine wrote. A view of beach town Nha Trang from above. Photo by Efired/Shutterstock Hanoi, the country’s capital, ranks fifth on the list, with the site saying it is so easy to navigate by foot and an expat could live comfortably for $859 a month. Hanoi’s Old Quarter main square, rickshaw drivers carrying tourists around town. Photo by Mark 52/Shutterstock. Da Lat town in the Central Highlands’ Lam Dong Province comes right after Hanoi at number six. “Enjoy Vietnam’s cooler… Read full this story
- Why The Cheapest Prices For Digital Home Entertainment Can Be Found Online At Christmas
- Mexico's Best City to Vacation, Live and Work
- South Miami Real Estate - City Of Pleasant Living
- Pompeii - A City of Death Lives On
- The Digital Signage Industry and International Growth
- The Cheapest, Forget It !
- Miami Real Estate - Living in Miami
- Living In Style, Your Home, Sweet Home
- Atlantic City Hotels
- The Top Five Safest Cities in the US
Three Vietnamese cities among cheapest places to live as a digital nomad have 298 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.