(CNN)Climate studies often pinpoint the detrimental public health impacts related to rising atmospheric temperatures, extreme weather events and other consequences of a changing climate.
What needs to be done
‘This isn’t just a story about threats; it’s a story about benefits’
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
CNN’s Nicole Gaouette contributed to this report.
- Climate change warming Kentucky, Indiana, report says
- Nancy Pelosi applauds Modi's commitment to tackle climate change
- Copenhagen climate change summit a 'disaster,' Sweden says
- Exxon Mobil lied to investors about climate change regulation, New York lawsuit says
- Federal report sounds alarm on growing impact of climate change
- Extinction by climate change could take 10 million years to recover
Tackling climate change could save millions of lives, report says have 1322 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.