Prague (VNA) – A forum updating information related to startup, innovation, investment and business in Vietnam was held by the Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) and the Vietnamese Embassy in the Czech Republic on December 5 in Prague.
The event attracted the participation of representative from the Vietnamese community, and nearly 100 Vietnamese young entrepreneurs and students working and studying in the republic.
Speaking at the event, Pham Duy Hieu, Vice Chairman of the SVF said this is the first forum held by the foundation in the European country, with the aim of supporting the building of startup ecosystem, creating an opportunity to boost connection in the field.
With their knowledge, understanding and open thinking, Vietnamese students in the Czech Republic and other countries can give new and creative ideas, thus building startup projects, Hieu stressed.
The orgaisation of startup events like this in different countries will help access young and dynamic people and entrepreneurs abroad who have great potential for startup opportunities.
A number of startup projects of Vietnamese young people in the Czech Republic such as Quickjobs, VietJobs and Nulisec were introduced at the event. Of this, Quickjobs and Vietjobs focus on providing free job, law and culture-related information in the country, while Nulisec concentrates on technology towards building a globalization economic environment to create connectivity between Vietnamese firms and Czech partners as well as those in Europe.
Participant appreciated these projects, and discussed and shared their startup experience.-VNA
- Vietnamese student on the starting line of start-up race
- Japan’s hamburger chain operator to recruit 350 Vietnamese students
- Vietnamese students win big at int’l young inventors contest
- Startup forum connects domestic and international businesses
- Embassy honours outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Number of Vietnamese students in RoK increases
- First Vietnamese students’ sport festival in Czech Republic
- Vietnamese students shine at int’l olympiads
- Vietnamese students win four medals at Int’l Chemistry Olympiad 2018