A South Korea-invested aircraft engine parts factory has just been completed at Hanoi’s Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park. The inaugurating ceremony for Hanwha Aero Engine factory in Hoa Lac Hitech Park on December 6 The inaugurating ceremony for the USD200- million Hanwha Aero Engine factory on Thursday saw the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, Head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh, along with representatives from several agencies. The construction of the 97,000-square metre project was started in December last year and is scheduled to produce its first products in January 2019. More than 40 South Korean experts are present at the plant to provide training courses for around 200 Vietnamese technicians. At the event, Head of the Party Central Committee’s Economic Commission Nguyen Van Binh said the plant would become a role model for how to transfer technology from South Korean businesses to Vietnam, thereby opening up access to key technologies and enhancing technological capacity for the country. To date, Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park has attracted 87 investment projects totalling VND78 trillion (USD3.39 billion).
- Grand Forks company's product protects aircraft engine parts
- South Korean leader says Japan dishonest over wartime past
- South Korean dies from self-immolation near Japan's embassy
- Police: South Korean man sets fire, kills 5 fleeing people
- North Korea is bombing dummies of South Korean F-15K jets
- Aircraft Aftermarket Parts Market
- African Energy Chamber and Oil Industry Investors Welcome South Sudan Investment Drive in South Africa
- North, South Korean musicians hold rare joint performance
- South Korean Consul General Kim Drafted by the Braves
- South Korean President Moon has a message for Kim Jong Un from Trump_ sources say
South Korean-invested aircraft engine parts factory inaugurated have 286 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.