The bank will issue shares to existing shareholders at a price of VND 10,000 per share. After issuing shares, the bank is expected to mobilize more VND 1,442billion. The bank said the deadline for shareholders to decide to buy shares is on December 8. Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam has just also approved plan to increase the bank’s chartered capital from VND 5,466 billion up to VND 7,688 billion. For the first nine months of this year, SeABank earned pre-tax profit at VND 408billion, an increase of 79 percent compared to the same period of last year. The bank expects to reach VND 565billion of the 2018 profit, up 48 percent over last year.DT-Translated by T.Tran Tags: The Southeast Asia Joint Stock Commercial Bank (SeABank) has just announced its plan to issue nearly 144.3 million shares.
- REVEALED: TSA 'hoarded 1.3 MILLION N95 masks' at empty airports - after they were told they didn't need them and should be saved for hospitals
- SHB completes share issuance to raise charter capital to US$650.5 million
- Kingsoft IPO raises $510 million, in first China IPO in U.S. since virus outbreak
- Shares rally on investors excitement over fees cut
- Google Australia slugged with AU$51 million income tax adjustment
- Reliance fixes May 14 as record date for rights issue
- RIL to offer partly paid-up shares in rights issue that opens May 20
- Chinese cloud company Kingsoft picks an uncertain time for its $510 million IPO
- Richard Branson to Sell $500 Million Worth of Virgin Galactic Shares to Save Company
- VN shares rally higher on new rate cuts
SeABank to issue 144 million shares have 265 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.