The bank will issue shares to existing shareholders at a price of VND 10,000 per share.
After issuing shares, the bank is expected to mobilize more VND 1,442billion. The bank said the deadline for shareholders to decide to buy shares is on December 8.
Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam has just also approved plan to increase the bank’s chartered capital from VND 5,466 billion up to VND 7,688 billion.
For the first nine months of this year, SeABank earned pre-tax profit at VND 408billion, an increase of 79 percent compared to the same period of last year. The bank expects to reach VND 565billion of the 2018 profit, up 48 percent over last year.
DT-Translated by T.Tran
- Immofinanz closed the sale of 26 pct shares of CA Immo for EUR 757.9 million
- Fever-Tree founders toast £103m windfall after shares sale
- In Bayern's Shadow, Borussia Dortmund to Raise €110 Million
- The Crown’s Olivia Colman looks sombre as she recreates Queen’s 1966 visit to Aberfan days after Welsh mining disaster killed 144
- Millions of elderly Americans are hooked on Xanax, study warns
- Quiz issues profit warning after sales falter
- Patisserie Valerie chairman pledges multi million-pound rescue loan
- Rangers shareholders approve issuing of £12.6million of new shares
- Tallink eyeing €80 million payout to shareholders in 2019
- Dignity shares tumble following Co-op price cuts