Suns owner Robert Sarver delivered an important message to fans on Thursday, denying that he’ll move his team out of Phoenix if Talking Stick Resort Arena doesn’t undergo a $230M upgrade.“The Phoenix Suns are not leaving Phoenix,” Sarver said. “I am 100 percent committed, and have been for the last four years, to find a solution to keep them in downtown Phoenix where they belong.”A Suns city council member told Laurie Roberts of the Arizona Republic that Sarver would go to Seattle or Las Vegas if the new arena deal isn’t approved, but the city council member has since walked his comments back on the two cities, according to Roberts. However, Suns CEO and President Joe Rowley acknowledged the possibility of moving the team somewhere else in the Valley or out of state only as a last resort.Sarver purchased the Suns for $401M back in 2004. The franchise has made the postseason just five times in that span, with their last appearance coming during the 2009-10 season. They have the league’s worst record at 4-24 through 28 games.“I’m a strong proponent — as evident by the term sheet I signed last week — that we should renovate the Talking Stick Resort Arena and once again… Read full this story
- Red Hat Won't Eclipse Sun with New Release, Say Analysts
- The Division Patch Won’t Fix Phoenix Credit Drops Yet
- Kickstarter JRPG Project Phoenix Officially Delayed to 2018, Won’t Offer Refunds to Backers for Now
- Review: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – You Got Your Puzzles in My Courtroom!
- Pokemon Bank Access On Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Won’t Be Available On Day One
- Pokemon Sun and Moon Won’t Have Gyms and HMs
- Pokemon Sun and Moon: 3 Changes That Definitely Won’t Happen
- LINUX BLOG SAFARI Oracle and Sun: Match Made in Hades?
- Robert Bowling Reveals Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 won’t have “any character customization”
- Nintendo Clarifies that Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Won’t Come to Nintendo Switch
Robert Sarver: Suns won't move out of Phoenix have 354 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.