Overview of the resort
Managed by AccorHotels, the resort features 745 stylish rooms, suites and two-bedroom penthouses with a private pool that offers expansive views of Emerald Bay.
According to Chief Operating Officer for AccorHotels Upper Southeast and Northeast Asia and the Maldives, Patrick Basset, the launch of Premier Residence Phu Quoc Emerald Bay marks their 29th property and 4th resort on Phu Quoc Island.
“The resort offers easy access to Hon Thom Cable Car, the world’s longest cable car ride that connects An Thoi town and Hon Thom Island. The cable car ride gives travellers an opportunity to immerse in the panoramic view of the southern islets with breathtaking sunset view in Phu Quoc,” he said.
Phu Quoc Island boasts idyllic beaches, romantic sunsets, evergreen forests, and serene surrounds, making it an ideal holiday destination for travellers looking to escape bustling city life. Located 45 kilometres west of Ha Tien in the far south of Vietnam, the island’s northern part is listed on UNESCO world heritage site.
Phu Quoc is a hub of marine activity, housing large patches of coastal ecosystems, and nearly 108 species of corals, 135 species of coral reef fish and 132 different types of mollusks, as well as migrating fish and marine mammals in its surrounding waters. The island is one of the few places in the country where wildlife enthusiasts can spot unique species like dugong, the hawksbill turtle and green turtle.
“Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay adds a getaway option to Khem Beach,” said Jean-Francois Brun, the resort’s General Manager. “Phu Quoc Island is home to around 20 beaches with Khem Beach being one of its most beautiful, overlooking Emerald Bay with powdery white sands. The island is one of South-East Asia’s best-kept secrets offering the perfect getaway for the adventurous and honeymooners seeing for a romantic getaway.”
- Premier Residences Phu Quoc Emerald Bay’s super promotion
- JW Marriott opens on Phu Quoc island
- JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay named Asia’s Leading New Resort
- Sun Group to launch Phu Quoc projects with a bang
- Sungroup offers more incentives to Premier Residences buyers
- Sun Group selling villas, apartments in Phu Quoc
- Investors grab Sun Group’s projects on Phu Quoc
- Sungroup to introduce models of Phu Quoc projects
- Sungroup sells 150 Premier Residences Phu Quoc apartments