Hang Ma Street brims with decorative items in time for Christmas. The street is packed with crowds all there to purchase decorations. Nguyen Thi Hoa, a shop owner on Hang Ma Street, said there hasn’t been much change in the prices of this years good when compared with last year. This is based on different types of products costing from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of Vietnam dong. Thousands of products, such as pine trees, Santa Claus costumes and decorative items are for sale on small stalls. Some foreign tourists enjoying the festive pre-Christmas lively and hurried atmosphere on Hang Ma Street. A pine tree is priced at VND70,000-250,000. Prices of decorative items hover between VND10,000-90,000. Nguyen Thu Ha from Hai Ba Trung District said she prepares decorative items one week before Christmas season every year. Big pine trees entice shoppers. Hang Ma is one of many crowded and prominently colourful streets in Hanoi as Christmas draws closer. Hang Ma Street brims with decorative items in time for Christmas. The street is packed with crowds all there to purchase decorations. Nguyen Thi Hoa, a shop owner on Hang Ma Street, said there hasn’t been much change in the… Read full this story
- Hang Bac street - birthplace of Hanoi’s silver jewellery
- Mike Tindall reveals the royal children ate in a different room at the Queen's pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace - while he dined on a table with Prince Charles
- Jacqueline Jossa opts for a pink tracksuit to run some pre-Christmas errands... as she brushes off threesome claims about husband Dan Osborne
- Bigg Boss Tamil fame Suja Varunee shares a glimpse of her pre-Christmas celebrations with hubby Shiva Kumar and son S.K. Advaaith; see pics
- Christine McGuinness sports a crop top as she heads home from a pre-Christmas workout after hitting back at trolls who claim she spends 'too much time at the gym'
- Several people crushed in pre-Christmas shopping stunt at Australian mall
- Royal family share behind-the-scenes photos from their pre-Christmas lunch at beautiful residence
- Why are there so many pre-Christmas sales?
- The Queen sits kids in a different room at her pre-Christmas lunch reveals Mike Tindall – but he sat with Prince Charles
- Mike Tindall reveals George and Charlotte ate in a separate room at the Queen’s pre-Christmas lunch
Pre-Christmas hustle and bustle of Hang Ma Street have 401 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.