The Dream City project, invested in by the Viet Han Trading – Advertising – Construction – Real Estate Co. Ltd, was granted an investment certificate in January 2010. It was set to build a complex of world-standard residential, eco-tourism and entertainment areas covering 2,050ha, including a golf course, villas, resorts, residential areas, a park, sports facilities, a casino and horse racing tracks. The project was assessed as the biggest investment project in Phu Tho. However, after committing to the project, Viet Han has just carried out site clearance on a very small area. The cleared area has also been abandoned by the business. Phu Tho is taking various measures to promote investment. It attracted five foreign direct investment (FDI) projects worth US$14.5 million in the first nine months of 2018. It currently houses projects of about 150 FDI firms with total registered capital of US$1.1 billion. The province aims to attract VND5.5 – 6 trillion of investment capital from both domestic and foreign investors this year, up 10 – 15% from 2017.
- Phu Tho village busy before Kitchen Gods' Day
- Air pollution costs Vietnam at least 10.8 billion USD each year
- Vietnam targets 5 billion USD from fruit, vegetable exports in 2020
- US firms to invest 5 billion USD in infrastrure projects in Indonesia
- Phu Tho peach blossom village before Tet
- Taiwan invests 22 billion USD in building oil refinery in Indonesia
- Vietnam-China import-export turnover reaches 117 billion USD
- Garment-textile sector aims at 40 billion USD in export in 2019
- Oil firm bags nearly 4.4 billion USD in 2019
- President Tran Dai Quang’s Bangladesh visit aims for 1 billion USD trade
Phu Tho province puts an end to billion-USD project have 263 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.