It was set to build a complex of world-standard residential, eco-tourism and entertainment areas covering 2,050ha, including a golf course, villas, resorts, residential areas, a park, sports facilities, a casino and horse racing tracks.
The project was assessed as the biggest investment project in Phu Tho.
However, after committing to the project, Viet Han has just carried out site clearance on a very small area. The cleared area has also been abandoned by the business.
Phu Tho is taking various measures to promote investment. It attracted five foreign direct investment (FDI) projects worth US$14.5 million in the first nine months of 2018. It currently houses projects of about 150 FDI firms with total registered capital of US$1.1 billion.
The province aims to attract VND5.5 – 6 trillion of investment capital from both domestic and foreign investors this year, up 10 – 15% from 2017.
- High-end downtown condo project resurrected by new developer
- Pay Hike Puts End to Strike at Lufthansa
- Groundbreaking ceremony for first smart city project in Hanoi
- Top Projects 2019: Transportation Projects
- Sandwich Panel Market projected at USD 1.95 Billion by year 2023
- Potato Processing Market To Reach USD 37.41 Billion By 2026
- Technical Textile Market To Reach USD 249.95 Billion By 2026
- Naval buildup reflects India's 'ambition to project power'
- How the I-10 project was killed
- Alabama looking at $1 billion from Opportunity Zone investments