The meeting, part of a programme jointly held by the Communist Review, the Government Committee for Ethnic Affairs and the Border Guard High Command for the first time, aims to honour 163 delegates from 45 ethnic minority groups in 35 cities and provinces nationwide. The oldest is 82 years old and the youngest is 28th.Party leader and President Nguyen Phu Trong lauded the idea of organising the meeting, while expressing his delight at improved living conditions of the ethnic minority groups, attributing the changes to the strong solidarity of the 54 groups of the country.He described the elderly villagers and village leaders are the backbone of the villages, showing his hope that the ethnic groups will continue promoting solidarity to complete all national construction and defence tasks.Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong describes the elderly villagers and village leaders are the backbone of the villages. (Photo: VNA)The leader recognised contributions of the border guard force in safeguarding peace in the country’s border areas.The delegates said that they are pleased at the great socio-economic and cultural achievements that the country has made.They promised that they and the ethnic groups will continue joining hands together and support each other to… Read full this story
- New Labour leader Starmer 'has already done more to tackle antisemitism', Jewish leaders claim
- Derek Hatton: How Militant member became most divisive figure in Labour history - and why he's back
- Islamist party member in Bangladesh sentenced to death for 1971 war crimes
- Starting early gave Chhattisgarh a head start in tackling COVID-19 outbreak, says State Health Minister
- Takeaways from the abbreviated 2019-20 figure skating season
- Bucknell guard Jimmy Sotos commits to Ohio State
- Indonesia’s 2020 state revenue forecast to decline 10 percent due to COVID-19
- New Labour leader Starmer praised by Jewish groups for 'good start'
- Jewish leaders praise Keir Starmer for pledges on Labour antisemitism
- What IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, told UN about Nigerian govt
Party, State leader receives outstanding ethnic minority figures have 333 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at December 22, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.