VietNamNet Bridge – Chatbots, a product of artificial intelligence (AI), are now being used more frequently in businesses in Vietnam. Huynh Lam Ho, CEO of Haravan, a provider of online business solutions, said chatbot systems automatically answer clients and support marketing activities, allowing businesses to easily measure interaction and marketing efficiency. Harafunnel is a technological platform that creates chatbots based on Facebook Messenger. The tool is by Biti’s (footwear), The Coffee House( café) and Juno (shoe brand). A study of Haravan showed that the feedback rate of customers to Harafunnel is 85 percent, equal to the proportion of advertising and services read by consumers. Meanwhile, only 5-7 percent of ads sent by businesses to consumers via email are read. Tech experts predict that chatbots will replace email as a marketing tool in the retail industry in the near future. A report from Hootsuite and We Are Social released in early 2018 showed that Vietnam ranks seventh in the number of Facebookers with 58 million users. In the banking sector, AI is used to develop digital banking. According to TP Bank’s CEO Nguyen Hung, the chatbot named TAio on Facebook Fanpage has been used since late 2017. The app helps TP… Read full this story
- Tebow’s marketability an unusual NFL Draft quality
- Pocono solar farm powers NASCAR green plans
- Comcast’s $4.4B Olympian bid a bold online bet
- Children as young as 10 are using sophisticated cyber-attacks to take out opponents on online gaming sensation Fortnite
- NCAA tourney no longer free online for all
- Padres to make 5 games available online
- Teams looking closer at secondary ticket market
- Review: Super Bowl online decent, won’t replace TV
- PSG changing pace for France’s powers
- Might allegations sack Favre’s marketability?
Online marketing powered by chatbots have 296 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at December 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.